- Physical Parameters
- Production Process
Triethyl Phosphate Basic Information
English Name: Triethyl Phosphate
Synonyms: ETHYL PHOSPHATE; ETHYL ACID PHOSPHATE; AURORA KA-1638; TEP; PHOSPHORIC ACID TRIETHYL ESTER; TRIETHYL PHOSPHATE; (C2H5O) 3PO; Ethyl Phosphate ((EtO) 3PO)
Molecular Weight: 182.15
EINECS Number: 201-114-5
Related Categories: Organics; Functional Materials; Phosphates (Plasticizer); Plasticizer; Fertilizers And Pesticides; Pesticides; Organic Solvent; Organic Materials; Esters; Plastic And Products; Plastic Flame Retardant; Metalorganic; Organophosphorus Compound; Auxiliary Antioxidizer Of Fire Retardant; Carbonyl Compounds; Building Blocks; Chemical Synthesis; Organic Building Blocks; Organic Phosphates / Phosphites; Phosphorus Compounds; Analytical Standards; Phosphate; Organic Acid Esters; Phosphate Flame Retardant; Organic Block; Plastic Additives; Solvent Solvent
Triethyl Phosphate (TEP) Physical And Chemical Properties
Appearance: Colorless Transparent Liquid Melting Point: -56 ℃ Boiling Point: 215 ℃ Flash Point: 130 ℃ Density: 1.072 Assay: ≥99.5% Acid Value: ≤0.05 Colour Value: ≤ 20 Water-Soluble: SOLUBLE Refractive Index: 1.405-1.407 Water Content: ≤0.20 Specific Gravity: 1.069-1.073
Triethyl Phosphate (TEP) Export Cargo Security Data
Tax Rate (%): 9 %
Cargo Status: Export Of General Cargo, It Is Not Dangerous.
Storage: Store In A Tightly Closed Container Sealed. Store In A Cool, Dry, Well-Ventilated Area, Away From Incompatible Materials.
Triethyl Phosphate (TEP) Raw Materials:
Phosphorus Oxychloride And Ethanol-Based, Two-Step Synthesis Of Esterification.
Triethylphosphate high-boiling solvents, rubber and plastic plasticizer. Also a catalyst. Also used as raw material for the preparation of pesticides. As well as ethyl reagent, for the production of ketene. In Japan, 70% of the goods for the catalyst, about 20% is used as a solvent.
Triethyl phosphate for the following purposes:
(1) a catalyst, the catalyst xylene isomers; olefin polymerization catalysts; catalyst manufacturing tetraethyl lead; Production of carbodiimide catalyst; displacement reaction catalyst and a trialkyl boron olefins; high temperature dehydration of manufacturing vinyl acetate one of the catalyst; styrene with a conjugated diene compound catalyst for the polymerization; if used when terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol to prevent polymerization of the fiber discoloration effect.
(2) Solvent nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate; organic peroxide catalyst life for holding a solvent; fluorinated ethylene dispersing solvent; as a polyester resin, an epoxy resin curing agent is a peroxide catalyst and diluent.
(3) a stabilizer, a chlorine-based pesticides and stabilizer; phenolic resin stabilizer; sugar alcohol resin solid agent.
(4) synthetic resin aspects, xylenol formaldehyde resin curing agent; softener used in shell mold of a phenolic resin; softener chloride; vinyl acetate polymer plasticizers; flame retardant polyester resin agent.
The product yield: 120 tons / month
Shipping Port: China ShangHai
Price offer is valid: 15 days
Jincang time: 15 days (commodity inspection)
Export rights: the right to import and export company
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
- Polyurethane Curing Crosslinking Agent Dimethylthiotoluenediamine (DMTDA)
- Dimethyl Thiotoluene Diamine Application PU waterproof material
- EMPA Research Helps Banned Flame Retardant HBCD
- The United States Says Retardants Affect Maternal Healt
- Foreign Phosphate Flame Retardant Marketing Status
- Phosphorus-Based Flame Retardant
- Contacts: Ms.Shao
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +86-512-58961066
- Fax: +86-512-58961068
- QQ: 18921980669
- Address: South Second Ring Road, Zhang Jia Gang City,Jiang Su Province, China.